The biggest climbing event in Serbia.
240 climbing routes (80 new…over 30 projects 8a and over)
Municipality of Svrljig, Faculty of Sport and Physical Education in Niš and the Mountaineering Association of Serbia – Sport Climbing Commission.
THE GOAL OF THE FESTIVAL:
Climbers submit a rating proposal for each route they have climbed to the judge for the sector. Their proposal is included in the calculation for the final grade of the route. There will be at least 30 routes that have not been climbed yet, so climbers have a chance for the first ascent. The first ascent should also be reported to the judge and will be recorded at the base of the climbing area.
Free of charge or in the form of a voluntary donation for the development of the climbing area while registering and collecting materials.
PRIZE FUND: socializing with climbers and enjoying new routes
ACCOMMODATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
• A tent camp is provided in the immediate vicinity of the climbing area
• Accommodation in the camp is free
• There is a possibility of accommodation in houses in the village or at inn in Svrljig, but it should be booked in time.
• The municipality of Svrljig also provided a free lunch for all climbers on both days of the festival.
• The toilet in the camp is provided
• The camp shall be open from 11 to 13 August 2023
• After the competition, the climbers can remain in the camp for free if they want to continue climbing.
LIST OF ROUTES:
Email: [email protected]