Who we are
Our website address is: https://serbianclimbing.com
SerbianClimbing (“Website” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.serbianclimbing.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Website is directed to children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Type of Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from you, including:
- Personal information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offine;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
When SerbianClimbing Collects your Information
- Mailing List Sign-up. We collect your email address and other personal information when you sign up on the Website to receive information about us or our product launches.
- Surveys. We collect information that you provide when you respond to surveys or other research projects on our Website.
- Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Website collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
- Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed, i.e., posted, on public areas of the Website or transmitted to others (“User Contributions”). User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk and may become publicly available. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
By using the Website, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Website.
How SerbianClimbing Uses Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- To maintain and improved the Website and our products and services
- To develop new product and service offerings
- To provide you with updates and news about SerbianClimbing and the Website and new products and services
- To provide customer service and maintenance
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Aggregate Data. We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Website and use it for any lawful purpose.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Website does not currently respond to such signals.
Retention of Information
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Security of Your Information
We use certain physical, organizational and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or organizational safeguards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your Choices and Access
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Website, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to email@example.com. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences. We may require certain information that you are the user who you say you are.
From time to time, we may send marketing email messages to our Users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, then you opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
NOTICE TO EU DATA SUBJECTS
What is Personal Data?
For What Purposes Does SerbianClimbing Process Your Personal Data?
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the products and services we offer. These purposes include:
- Providing our services and products
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve our services and products and the Website (and mobile applications)
- Recommendations and personalization for our users
- Comply with legal obligations
- Communicate with you
- Fraud prevention
- Purposes for which we seek your consent
These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests.
We only use your personal information as permitted by law. If you have questions about the legal bases under which we process your personal information, contact us at email@example.com.
You may withdraw your consent
Where our use of your personal information is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use for New Purposes
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to email@example.com. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
- To allow registered users to stay logged in to the Website after they close their browser window;
- To store users’ preferences for Website functionality;
- To track site usage so we can improve our Website and better understand how people are using it;
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our Website visitors.
Some Cookies are functional and are necessary for certain uses of the Website, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the Website. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Website so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Website content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Websites.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to disable Cookies
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.